Questions for Camper: Zach
Hi, my name is Zach and I am twelve years old and I live in Roslyn, New York. This will be my sixth summer at Tyler Hill Camp and I can’t wait. My sister and all my cousins go to Tyler Hill with me and we all enjoy it together. Tyler Hill is truly my home away from home!
1) What is the number #1 thing you love most about camp?
Meeting new people that become your friends forever.
2) What was the funniest thing that happened to you at camp?
When my whole entire division and I had to dress up as girls for Boys’ Sing Night. What a sight we were!
3) What is your favorite memory from last summer?
The whole week that I was the Color War Captain in the Junior Division for White Year 3000 in Summer 2011.
4) Describe camp using only 3 words:
Best Place Ever
5) What are you most looking forward to doing this summer?
This coming summer year I am most looking forward to winning the Wayne County Soccer Tournament!