5 Questions for Camper…
As we find ourselves surrounded by snow everywhere, THC Camper Sammi R. (1st on left) finds herself surrounded by her THC friends from our last camp reunion. So we figured we’d stir-up some good ‘ol memories of Tyler Hill by asking 5 Questions to Camper Sammi R., who is a fourth grader and will be returning to Tyler Hill for her 2nd summer. Sammi has an older brother Noah who has been at Tyler Hill camp for a few years and Sammi’s dad was also a long-time Tyler Hill camper!
1) What is the number #1 thing you love most about camp?
The #1 thing I love most about camp is doing fun activities with my friends – especially Color War!
2) What was the funniest thing that happened to you at camp?
The funniest thing that happened to me at camp was when bunk 5 dressed up as boys and my bunk (bunk 6) pretended to be their girlfriends.
3) What is your favorite memory from last summer?
My favorite memory from last summer was when I won STARFISH for appreciation.
4) Describe camp using only 3 words:
Awesome, Amazing, Fun!!!!
5) What are you most looking forward to doing this summer?
I am looking forward to seeing all of my friends again and having another AWESOME summer!