Trips Out of Camp
Trips out of camp make every summer at Tyler Hill a little more fun and exciting! Our youngest campers go to the movies, to a local amusement park and travel to other camps to compete in everything from sports to dance to gymnastics to swimming.
For older campers, trips include:
- Sixth grade: Cooperstown, NY and the Baseball Hall of Fame (one day)
- Seventh grade: Hershey Park and Dorney Park (two days)
- Eighth grade: Boston (three days)
- Ninth grade: Montreal (three days)
- Tenth/Eleventh grades: Washington DC/Virginia Beach/Maryland OR Toronto (four days)