Tyler Hill Camp Dates, Fees and FAQs
- Camp Begins
- Saturday, June 22nd, 2013
- Visiting Day
- Saturday, July 20th, 2013
- Camp Ends
- Sunday, August 11th, 2013
- 2013 Tuition
- $11,350 (all-inclusive)
- Standard Payment
- $2,500 deposit on enrollment, $3,000 due by October 1st, and $3,000 by March 1st. Balance is due, in full, May 1st, 2013.
- Early Payment
- Campers enrolled with a $2,500 deposit who select our EARLY PAYMENT OPTION will receive an additional $600 credit off tuition. The EARLY PAYMENT requires the balance to be paid, in full, by October 1st, 2012.
- Automatic Payment
- Campers enrolled with a $2,500 deposit who select our AUTOMATIC PAYMENT OPTION will receive an additional $350 credit off tuition. The AUTOMATIC PAYMENT plan provides for monthly deductions of $875 from September through April, with a final charge of $1,500 on May 1st, 2013 (only $1,150 with Early Enrollment Credit).
Tyler Hill Camp All-Inclusive Tuition Includes
- All canteen costs ($200 value)
- All linens & towels ($125 value)
All deposits and payments are fully refundable through December 31st.
At Tyler Hill Camp we also prohibit counselor tipping, making your all-inclusive value worth more than $750.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When should I enroll my child?
- Since space is limited in each age group and our re-enrollment is between 90-95%, we suggest the earlier the better.
- How do I get more information?
- We'd like to hear from you. contact us between 9:00a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time any weekday at 1-516-656-4220.
- How do we get to camp?
- Take a look at our driving directions page.
- Can I get some references?
- Sure, just contact us and we'll be happy to provide them for you.
- Where are most of the children from?
- All over the U.S., but mainly from the New York Metropolitan region and South Florida.