5 Questions for Camper: Charlie
Hi! My name is Charlie! I’m 9 years old, in the 4th grade and I live in Harrison, New York. I’ve been going to Tyler Hill for 2 summers and I love it there! I have an 11 year old brother, I play flag-football and I also love playing with dogs.
1) What is the number #1 thing you love most about camp?
The number 1 thing that I love most about camp is the Lower Camp Bowl which is essentially flag-football. I LOVE it!
2) What was the funniest thing that happened to you at camp?
The funniest thing that happened was this past summer, and I guess it probably falls into the category of where “You just had to be there”… My friend was pretending to be like Spiderman hopping around all over the place like a frog. Me and my friends were laughing so hard where we just couldn’t stop because one of our other friends was being so ridiculously goofy.
3) What is your favorite memory from last summer?
Being able to play in the Lower Camp Flag Football Bowl. I was QB!!! And I can’t wait to bring my skills to the older campers when I get to actually pay in the Lazurus Bowl.
4) Describe camp using only 3 words:
I LOVE CAMP!
5) What are you most looking forward to doing this summer?
Being a Cadet and meeting new friends.